MatrixPharm is an independent contract research organization (CRO) which provides a full range of clinical studies services (Phases II – IV) in Russia and the countries of the CIS, for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide.
Our highly qualified staff act in accordance with ICH-GCP guidelines, national legislation, and your requirements, in order to:
- Quickly select the most suitable clinical centres according to your protocol requirements
- Prepare the full set of documents required to apply to the Russian and/or CIS health authorities and national ethics committee(s), for approval to conduct your clinical study (including a translation from English into Russian)
- Arrange the delivery to Russia and/or the CIS of the materials relevant to the study
- Distribute the medications, equipment, and other materials to be used in the study to the study sites
- Arrange the storage of medications to be used in the study
- Fully manage your study, including monitoring and co-monitoring of study centres
We provide data management services, biostatistical analysis, quality control and external audits of clinical centres, as well as organising the investigators’ start-up and follow-up meetings.
We arrange contracts with the study sites and the investigators, provide legal/regulatory support, marketing/media support, and payment control services, as well as arranging insurance cover for patients and investigators.
MatrixPharm has a unique database that includes information about more than 1500 clinical research centres and investigators in Russia and the CIS.
You will find more detailed information about our services on the other pages of this website.
Location of Clinical Centres of MatrixPharm: 40 cities of Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Uzbekistan
If you cannot find the service you need listed here, it does not mean that we cannot provide it! The lists of services outlined on our website are not exhaustive. Please contact us and we can help you to meet all your clinical research needs.